- Returned items must be in their original packaging with all labels still intact
- The garment must be unworn
- Returns must be received within 28 days of the order being made for a refund or exchange.
- For USA, EU and Rest of the World orders, you are liable for the cost of your return unless the product is damaged, defective or you have received the wrong item.
- Shipping and tax/duties charges are not refundable unless the product is damaged, defective or you have received the wrong item
- If you wish to exchange an item we will deliver the new item to your existing delivery address.
- You must complete the return slip, please fill in your reason for returning.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an poor condition, we may not be able to accept it for return and refund
- For any damaged or faulty products we will cover up to $30 USD / £20 GBP returns postage - if your returns postage costs more, please get in contact with us here.
Rest of the World Returns
Please mark all returns as RETURNED GOODS – FAILED SALE to avoid paying customs charges. This needs to be clearly marked on the customs information document entitled CN22 / CN23, on the outside of the packaging. If you can't find your CN22 / CN23 form please contact us.
If you have any questions regarding our returns policy please contact our customer service team.
For UK orders
Distance Selling RegulationsIn addition to our returns policy, our UK customers are also protected under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. If you don’t like the product upon receipt, you can pack it up again (within seven working days), send it back and you will be legally entitled to a full refund. You don’t even have to have a reason.There are a small number of categories of product that fall outside this no-quibble returns guarantee, for example, bespoke products made to your specification, perishable goods (such as fresh fruit and flowers), newspapers, audio/ video recordings and goods that by their nature can’t be returned. However, as a rule, these products will not be featured on Tribesports.You can read all about the regulations on the Office of Fair Trading website, here: http://www.oft.gov.uk/advice_and_resources/resource_base/legal/distance-selling-regulations/